Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Dang…….

 Words.  Random words. A sentence, and a brain fart.

Yesterday, brain fog.  Reaching and fleeting. Logic, damn it.

Tuesday.  A doctors appointment.  Foggy and thick, soupy.  The words…missed mashed, and confusing.  Stroke?  No.  Allergies.  Fluid in the ears. Yadda yadda serious.  Steroid.  Random bizzar  symptoms.

Wednesday. I woke up at 5:20 am.  went back to sleep.  I woked at 11:30 AM and fed the cats.  Dropped the cat food.  Damn it.  Cat food on the floor.  Annoyed.  Coffee, drinking coffee and being quiet..  

Discription, the advertisement.   Umm what??  It’s gibberish.  Why??  

One, two three… connected.  Me:  hey, does this make since?! Husband: what?!

Me: umm does think make sense?

Husband: um no..

Me : uh oh….

Husband, hushed tone.  “Google, Midway clinic <ring ring> Hi, <whisper whisper> ok, okay.  Sugar, ok.”

Here, have a glug of honey.. why??  Okay,  More?  Okay.. Peanutbutter? Bleck okay… More?? No!! Okay

911, okay.. damn.. are we doing 911??

911.  Firemen.  Ambulance..yay…no.

Tiger pony!  I can tiger pony!   Cognitive, yes, verbal no… 

Called, the kids…  why?  Why freaked the kids>

Told Mom…why!!  Ugh

Husband gets food.  It seems a long time.  Agitated,  I want the CT results.  I have  to pee.  Agitated.  

Mom crying.  I  want my ct results.  Please..   if I have a stroke, Time, time time time!

Where’s husband??  Why so long??

Mom crying again…

Finally, discharged. Finally.  No stroke!!

And again, cognitive, good,verbal bad..I can breathe… I can breathe.

Could be the steroids??  Okay. But why??






No comments:

Post a Comment