Saturday, March 23, 2024

I’m over it… so very over it..

 The words are still crazy.  I am speaking a foreign a language.  I sound like someone who speak “English of a second language.  I can sing a song, but I can’t speak coherant language.

This

Is

Killing

Me.                               


I’m a verbal girl.  And not being able to express….nope

But I am getting stronger.  Little by little. Fight for each word.

I did run to Target, had to  buy some Diane Von whatshername.  But I was able to drive.  And I have a hair appointment because duh!! I need one badly

But hey, I can organize my  thoughts, I just can’t speak English.

I wonder if  this is a new bit of MECFS?  Because that would be my luck.  I have’t had  a relapse in forever.  I made sailed though  the stress.   I survived  the belergerant husband. The asshole husband.  The one I couldnt  wait  to get away from.  

I  still have horrible headaches, and have too take Tylenol and ibuprofen round the  clock, and become dizzy. My bloodpresssure s ok. My right arm is less numb.  So that is a good thing.  But  could I  not be a medical weirdo? I am very tired, wear out quickly. And trying to find words, is exhausting.





No comments:

Post a Comment